Go to our FACEBOOK PAGE to participate. Invite your friends!
Spring Cleaning Trade rules that MUST be followed:
1. CONTACT FREE PICKUPS: Set it outside your front door, set it down from a distance and wear a mask.
2. FREE ITEMS ONLY. Nothing is to be sold.
3. POST ITEMS IN THE COMMENTS. If posted in a new post, it WILL BE DELETED
4. (OFFER) Something you are offering to the community without having to purchase! Please include a photo of your item, the condition of the item, and the area where you are located.
5. (ISO) Something currently on your wishlist.
6. KEEP THE FOCUS OF THE ITEMS ON PARENTS/EXPECTING PARENTS: Baby, kids, nursery needs, toys, baby gear, books, nursing items, maternity clothes, children clothes, etc.
7. CLEAN ITEMS prior to pickup. Disinfected and launder!
8. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE or think you can offer to someone’s need, please reply ON that comment to keep it in the thread. DO NOT PM a member to ask for the item.
9. POSTERS ARE NOT OBLIGATES TO GO BY "FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE" — feel free to choose based on need or use a random number generator.
10. PICKUP & MEETUPS ARE SELF-COORDINATED — only PM when asked and tag the member so they are aware.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - this will help maintain our environment!